How to pass on changes

Before you inform us of a change of address, a new bank account number or any other change, first read the FAQ below.







P.O. Box 716
3700 AS Zeist

030 - 277 56 40

You can contact our Service Desk on working days from 9.00 - 17.00 hours.

Conference Center High Tech Campus

High Tech Campus 1

Noordweg Noord 150

Due to the corona measures, it is currently not possible to schedule a personal meeting on location. Of course we are happy to help you by phone, e-mail or via the contact form. Please contact our Service Desk.

Send a message

Contact form

We are sending the form. Please hold

Thank you for contacting us

You used the contact form on our website. We have received your query or request. You will receive our response within one to ten working days. Below you will find an overview of the data you have provided to us. You can print or save this overview.       

Salutation *


Initials *


Last name *


Date of birth


Your e-mail address

Phone number


Customer number


Subject *


Message *

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas varius tortor nibh, sit amet tempor nibh finibus et. Aenean eu enim justo. Vestibulum aliquam hendrerit molestie. Mauris malesuada nisi sit amet augue accumsan tincidunt. Maecenas tincidunt, velit ac porttitor pulvinar.


How can we help you?

Other information about Philips Pensioenfonds

  • What to do if you have a complaint?

    What to do if you have a complaint?

    Complaints about how Philips Pensioenfonds administers the pension plan rules should be sent to the Managing Director. All complaints must be made in writing. Your complaint will be handled by the Executive Board, assisted by Philips Pensioenfonds’s legal counsel.

    Complaints should be sent to the following address:
    Mr J. Kemme, Managing Director
    C/o Philips Pensioenfonds
    Postbus 80031
    5600 JZ Eindhoven
    The Netherlands

    Your letter should describe your complaint in as much detail as possible, and state the date, your name and your address. Lastly, please remember to sign the letter. If you have authorised someone to file the complaint on your behalf, that person should sign it.

    Complaints procedure
    Once Philips Pensioenfonds has received your complaint, it will handle it according to the following procedure:

    • Within 10 business days after we receive your complaint, we will send you a letter of confirmation, which explains when the Executive Board will handle your complaint.
    • You will then receive a further letter within 6 weeks after your complaint was originally received, informing you what decision the Executive Board has made, and on what grounds.

    A detailed description of the complaints procedure is published here (in Dutch).

    Pensions Ombudsman
    If you believe that the Executive Board has made the wrong decision, you can contact the national office that deals with complaints about how pension plan rules are administered: the Pensions Ombudsman. It is important to bear in mind that the Pensions Ombudsman will only handle your complaint if it has first been reviewed by Philips Pensioenfonds. The Ombudsman will determine whether your complaint has merit, and based on its findings will advise on the question of whether your complaint is valid. The Pensions Ombudsman does not handle complaints about substantive aspect of pension plans.

    The address for the Pension Ombudsman is:

    Ombudsman Pensioenen
    Attn. Henriëtte de Lange
    Postbus 93560
    2509 AN Den Haag
    The Netherlands

  • Questions from journalists

    If you are a journalist and you have a question for Philips Pensioenfonds, please email or call the Communications department of our Pension Fund Office:

    E-mail address


    040 - 273 05 69

  • How to reach the Pension Fund Office

    Do you have an appointment at the Pension Fund Office of Philips Pensioenfonds? This is our address:

    Pension Fund Office Philips Pensioenfonds
    High Tech Campus - Building 5
    P.O. box 80031
    5600 JZ Eindhoven


Questions and answers

Changes in your personal situation

  • How do I pass on a new bank account number?

    If your bank account number changes, it is important that you inform us. You can pass on the new details using the form entitled ‘Bank account details’. If you prefer, you can change the details on your profile page in MijnPPF.

  • I am moving house. Do I need to inform you?

    If you live in the Netherlands and you have registered your new address with the municipal authorities, we will be informed automatically via the Municipal Personal Records Database (BRP). You do not need to notify us separately. If you are currently living abroad or if you move abroad, however, you must notify us. You can do this by updating your profile in MijnPPF.

  • What changes do I need to pass on if I live abroad?

    If you are currently living abroad or if you move abroad, you must pass on the following information to us:

    - if you are moving to a new address: update your details on your profile page in MijnPPF;
    - if you have a new relationship, or your relationship ends: visit this page to find out what to do;
    - if your bank details change: fill out the form;
    - if your partner dies. In the event of your own death, your relatives must inform us in writing.

  • I now receive a retirement pension. What happens in the event of my death?

    Did you have a partner at the moment you retired and did you opt for an retirement and survivor's pension? Then the partner that you had at that time is entitled to a survivor's pension. Did you only opt for a retirement pension? Then there is no pension for your partner. Do you have children who are younger than 21 years ? Then they are always entitled to an orphan's pension.

  • I now receive a disability pension. What happens in the event of my death?

    Because you are still accruing pension if you are disabled, your partner is entitled to a survivor's pension after your death. Your partner must then be registered with Philips Pensioenfonds. The amount of the survivor's pension is based on the assumption that you would participate in the pension scheme until your retirement date.

  • My partner passed away. Do I have to do something?

    If your partner is registered with Philips Pensioenfonds and lives in the Netherlands, Philips Pensioenfonds will be notified automatically by the municipality in the event of your partner's death. You do not have to inform Philips Pensioenfonds of this . If you live abroad and your partner dies, you must notify us yourself.

  • I am retired and have a new partner. Is he/she entitled to a survivor's pension in the event of my death?

    No, if you die after your retirement and you have a new partner, then this partner is not entitled to a survivor's pension from Philips Pensioenfonds.

  • Load more...