New relationship

Checked on 25 April 2020

New relationship

You are going to marry, you enter into a registered partnership or you are going to cohabit

If you marry or enter into a registered partnership, the municipality will inform us automatically. If you live abroad, please notify us yourself of your new partner’s details.

If you start to cohabit, please register your partner with Philips Pensioenfonds using the ‘Partner registration’ form which you can download in MijnPPF under ‘Regelen’. This is particularly important if you opted for a survivor’s pension when you left the company, as this survivor’s pension will only be paid out after your death if your partner is registered with us.

Do you accrue pension and work for Philips or Signify, and does your partner not yet receive an AOW? When getting a (new) relationship, you can take out the 'Anw-shortfall insurance'. More information can be found on the Anw-shortfall page.


Action required!

Cohabitants please note: it is important you register your partner with us. Only then we pay out survivor’s pension to your partner.

Form Partner Registration

Action required

Are you intereseted in taking out an Anw-shortfall insurance? Please fill out the form within two months after you get a (new) relationship.

Form Anw-shortfall insurance

Related information

Perhaps the information below is also interesting for you?