Philips Pensioenfonds feels very strongly about the importance of handling your personal data with care and confidentiality. We only record and process your personal data for our pension activities and for mortgage lending.
Cookies policy of Philips Pensioenfonds
- Remembering your preferences and input data (these cookies are kept for 3 months)
- Customer satisfaction surveys (these cookies are kept for 6 months)
- Feedback options (these cookies are kept for 1 week)
- References to our social media (these cookies are kept for 3 months)
- Measuring and analysing (in anonymous form) website activity using Google Analytics (these cookies are kept for 1 year).
No personal data
Cookies do not contain any personal data, only a unique number. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally. Nor can they be used to identify you on other parties’ websites.
To make full use of our website, you need to accept cookies. If you prefer not to have any cookies on your computer, you can deactivate cookies by declining them at your first visit to our website or at a leter moment in your browser settings.